Saturday, December 20, 2008

According to the Calendar Today Is:

"Happy Amanda is My Sister Day"


I have a suspicion that not all calendars say the same thing. I'm guessing that Amanda snuck into my office one night and declared her own holiday on my calendar. I'm happy to oblige. I even have a gift for her special day.


For the record: I AM happy Amanda is my sister. She's a great sister to have. She is a great secretary, she is a great computer tech, she is great to borrow any CD ever made from, she has her own DVD library...any movie in the world I want to watch? She's got it.

She makes me laugh, she hides herself when I want to get on the computer (sorry, Amanda is the only one who will get this one), she can speak Spanish like a pro, and she could supply the country of Beliz with socks.

In one word, Amanda is FABULOUS and I love her.



4 comments:

David G. Woolley said...

Wow. This post generated a lot of comments. Hmmmm?

Sandra said...

No matter what Dave says, sisters are great. Merry Christmas to both you and Amanda.

lvs2dance said...

Holy cow! She is all grown up! I remember her as a small little thing! She is beautiful and reminds me so much of Becca! I hope that you had a great Christmas!

Manda said...

Yes Mr. Woolley, I know...the post about me deadened her blog. What do you want me to do about it? I apologize to everyone.