Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In Case I Forget

I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

...Even when customers who owe me money yell at me because I have the nerve to charge them a finance charge on their past due balance. Even when it was the customer who said "Go ahead and charge me a finance charge." Even when the past due balance was due in July and I only charged him one month's finance charge. And especially when the customer tells me that we're in a 'partnership' and if he doesn't get paid, why should I get paid. We're off to a great season.

7 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Oh boy. Off to a great season, is right! Might I recommend a good hair colorist? Stress like this can only be overcome with a bottle of hair dye.

Manda said...

Lol. I agree with J...but ONLY if you die it like...purple!!! You know you want to ;) You don't have to do the WHOLE head purple...just small streaks :D Just for me...cause you love me...

Brynn said...

Shizzy! Good luck.

Sandra said...

That is one area I do not miss about my old job. I'll come in and buy something from you. What should it be???

And yes, a good hair coloring always works wonders.

Tiff said...

I was thinking more along the lines of a good massage. Less permanent than purple hair....good grief, Amanda. Only you could pull that off. Tell him this....

Voce e shato...de mais!!!!

David G. Woolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Thompson and Me said...

My E-BFF is on to something...let's dye our hair and book a flight! That sounds like the perfect solution. Let's go some place warm where we could lay on the beach...in a cabanna...with a nice island boy giving us a massage.

Heaven.

I think I just developed a lot more stress.