Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If I Were a Lizard

I would curl up on a rock and sleep the entire afternoon away. And I could because the sun is shining. I love the sun.

Looks like my last post brought out some strong feelings in one blog reader. Fun times...

And now about future posts: I'm having writers block. I'm feeling unfunny, and uninspired. I have no idea what to write about.

So...ask me a question. Any question. And maybe I'll answer it. Okay, I'll probably answer it. Give me a topic and I'll do my best to write about it. I just borrowed a book from my uncle. It's called - rats, I can't remember what it's called. But he promises it will make me smarter. Because that's my goal in life - to become smarter. And once that happens just think of what I'll be able to write about!

Questions anyone?

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wasn't it a beautiful day today? Questions? Hmm. Let me see. Oh, I know. I really want a fruit bearing crab apple tree, but I can't find one anywhere. I can only find flowering crab apples. Do you guys carry fruit bearing?

Or how about:
Did you know that Ryan W. that works for you is the brother of my Matt's girlfriend?

David G. Woolley said...

Okay. Here's one. What's your novel about?

Carrie said...

I want to know how the "shooting lesson" went?? Did I miss that post?

Sandra said...

yes, the novel. Who gets to edit it, David or me?