Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Final Answer

THE DENTIST
(Yes Virginia, there really is a dentist)


Okay, here's the list of what I put in the Valentines Day package for the dentist:

- a batch of homemade sugar cookies
- one green plastic squirt gun
- a first aid kit
- cologne ( I couldn't resist...it smelled so good!)
- package of hershey kisses
- hand warmers (they're really for me but I told him he could keep them at his house)
- a gift certificate for a picnic and a hike in Zions Park
- a package of pansy seeds (he calls me a pansy because I'm always cold)
- a movie
- brownie mix (he thinks he deserves brownie points for something)

The End.

4 comments:

Dominguez Family said...

The End?? ;-)

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

No my dear...

THIS is just the beginning!

Amy said...

I like. And now I will steal your list and give it to my husband for the big day. Minus anything that costs more than $3. :)

Brynn said...

Very thoughtful. He will love it. I'm offended that you didn't take my advice though.