Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What My Blog Has To Say

It seems I'm always writing about what I want to say and not what my blog wants to say. Today I'm changing that. Blog, it's all about YOU! The floor is yours.

Dear Readers,

THANK YOU for reading me!

THANK YOU for posting comments in my comment section. You would think that after being in existence for many months now I would get used to being alone when there are no comments. Sadly, I'm extremely lonely when the comment section is empty. Sometimes when I see that Mr. Woolley is about to comment I cringe a bit wondering what he might have to say, but I'm always so happy when people comment!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being a follower of me!!! This week was like Christmas because my follower count went from 11 to 16! If you want to make me the happiest little blog in the world, just become a follower. I promise I won't try to lead you astray, I won't make you do anything, except hopefully laugh once in a while. (And to the newest follower...I think his name is Ben. I think your profile picture is so handsome and distinguished! I would love to get to know you better!)

On occasion I like to check out where my readers are from. There are some readers who live in states I've never even been in! I don't know who they are, or how they found out about me, but I just want to say welcome, and I hope you like it here!

I know I'm just a little blog, but I have big dreams. Someday I want to be a big blog, like cjane. Well...maybe not that big. The girl who usually writes this blog is somewhat limited in her abilities, but a blog can dream right?

It's time for me to go now. I have to go attend a blogging class on linking. I'm always trying to look for ways to improve.

THANK YOU again for reading me. I think tomorrow the person who usually writes this post is going to write something about cleaning out the refrigerator. Gross.

5 comments:

reedless said...

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry if my following you privately has caused you to feel small. I've changed my status to follow publicly and boost your followship by 6.25%. I hope this helps. I look forward to tomorrows post.

Sandra said...

Blog,
You are welcome. I know that you always bring a smile to the face of my writer. You are a welcome break in her day.

I used to wonder what Mr. Woolley was going to say when he would visit me, but for some reason he has not stopped by in oh so very long. Please tell him hello for me next time he stops here.

I have readers from many different states as well. I also have readers in different countries and I have no idea who they are. I wish they would make themselves known to me. Wouldn't it be nice to have "friends" all around the world? But I am happy for you that you had a good Christmas like week. That is always fun, isn't it?

You may be a little blog, but big dreams are good to have. You should never give up on them and don't underestimate the girl that writes you because she may just surprise you someday and you will take over the blog world.

Be sure to ask Noelle if you can share what you learned at blogging class. Perhaps it will be something that we can all use to improve ourselves.

Again you are welcome and I will be back tomorrow, even if the topic is a chore that my writer assigns to her kids because she hates doing it (and ends up doing anyway because they don't do it)

The Dance

David G. Woolley said...

Careful little blog. All those unidentified follwers just want to steal your identity. I know. They stole mine. Now they travel to remote jungles. Take lost of showers. Destroy the water supply.

Are you cringing yet?

David G. Woolley said...

...And Sandra. For Pete sake, if you'd post something I'd comment. I don't do baby pictures. What am I going to say. Goo goo, gha, gha?

Here's to the Dance!

Sandra said...

David,
Well, the appropriate response to pictures of the most beautiful baby born that day would be "Congratulations" though I would accept Oohhing and Awwwing.
I also seem to have a vague recollection of the words "guest blog".
Maybe I should do food poisoning and existentialism. Better than babies?

And blog, I see what you mean.