Hmmm...that doesn't exactly work in this setting does it?
Okay. And now for a few items of blog business...
* Last night my sister lost some dear, dear friends. I'm not sure that she will ever be the same. The final episode of ER aired last night. When it was over Becca said, "I'm going to bed now so I don't have to think about how sad I am." Condolences can be sent to ...
* Today is Kim's birthday. You don't know Kim, but that's okay because I do. Happy Birthday Kim!
* Mr. Thompson and Me and Mr. Thompson are going to Disneyland on Monday. Mr. Thompson and Me asked me to dogsit. This should be entertaining. Did you know I'm not really a dog person? It's true. BUT...because I love Mr. Thompson and Me I love her dog and I will be the best dang dog sitter Mia (the dog) will ever have!
* On a more serious note, today marks the one year anniversary of a pretty horrible day in the life of Mr. Thompson et al. I love you lady! I admire your strength and courage!!! And I love Mr. Thompson too...you can tell him that.
* My head hurts...still.
* There is a dead deer in my parents flower bed. It looks like it's just taking a peaceful nap. The Division of Wildlife told Mom to call the local Animal Control and the local Animal Control told Mom to call The Division of Wildlife. Wonder who will draw the short straw with this particular task.
* And finally...remember back a few posts when I made mention of Baby Sister's boyfriend? Seems she's been getting some flack (TOTALLY DESERVED I might add) and she wants to set the record straight. Here's the record: (The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the owner/operator of this blog)
FROM THE DESK OF BABY SISTER
To Whom It May Concern:
I have come down from my lofty 'no blog' ladder to set the record straight once and for all.
Baby Sister does NOT NOW, nor does she see in the future ever having any type of boyfriend, secret or otherwise.
If I have learned any 2 things in the course of my 'long' existence of almost 24 years (I know...I'm old...with crows feet, grey hair, and saying things that don't make sense, etc.) it would be these 2 gems of wisdom:
1. I am not the boyfriend type
2. All of the male gender are dorks.
Now that the record has been set straight, I am climbing back up my lofty 'no blog' ladder. I will descend every once in a while to check up on you.
Thank you for reading Big Sister's blog. It makes her day...and mine...when I read all of the comments...especially Mr. Woolley's.
Well...tell us how you really feel Baby Sister. The only thing I can think of to add is this:
"Go my son...go and climb the ladder...go my son....go and earn your feather..."
Please tell me at least ONE of you had to learn that song in grade school!
Happy weekend everyone!