Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh My...

I collect greeting cards.


I have a box full of them.


I pull them out and read them when I need a good laugh.


My favorite store at the mall is Hallmark.


I have a card hanging by my desk.


Right now it describes how I feel.


I'll share it with you.


"I wish I could be like, 'Houston, we have a problem,'


but I know I'd be more like,


'Houston! Houston! Pick up! Pick UP!'
and come off all needy."



I need 12 more hours in a day in order to fix this mess.

Can you help me with that?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wait, that makes you needy? Dang.

Good luck with that....situation.

Brynn said...

That looks like my house.

Tia said...

I especially like the bottle of Advil displayed prominently in the middle of your desk. :)

Sandra said...

Love the fruit leather, I can't keep it around here because I have to share with the kids and they like it too.