Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Are You Wondering

What happened to Grandpa Wednesday?

It all comes down to me waiting on a picture...one single picture.

But I never remember to bring my camera.

And if I do remember to bring my camera then my brother isn't around, and without his help the picture can't happen.

So...next Wednesday there will be a picture and a Grandpa Wednesday post.

But for now, I'll leave you with this:

My brother and his wife just found out that they are going to have a baby boy in a few months.

Their son, who is 3, wants to name his baby brother Bob the Builder. Good idea don't you think?

Oh...and I'll leave you with this:

The other day these two were outside playing.


























My sister-in-law went out to check on them and said to Kate, the older one,

"Kate, you have to watch Ruthie. We don't want her falling in the ditch."

Kate said, "But Mom, it's okay, if she falls in she'll go to heaven."

No comments: