Friday, July 10, 2009

I Take A Risk


A really big risk.

But I wanted to let you know a secret.

It's a secret I just found out about.

And no one told me I couldn't tell, so I'm not breaking anyone's confidence.

BUT...

You can't tell anyone I told you.

Okay here it is:

I know where you can get a junk food fix any time you need it.

Just say the word and I'll hook you up.





Remember, this is a secret.

And although I can't tell you where the secret originates,

I CAN help if you need junk food.

* * *

I'm always here for you.

6 comments:

achick47 said...

Please please where can I get my junk food fix.I live in Ovalo TX ie middle of no where and need one NOW.

Amy said...

I'll be over in 5 minutes! :)

Manda said...

Hmmm...seems kinda fishy to me...

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Have I mentioned I like the new blog background? I do....

Rachel said...

I've been studying the background in that picture and I think I've figured out where that stash is......here I come!!!

Dan said...

Though I don't know exactly where that stash is, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in need of an emergency infusion of at least 5 of the pictured items! (Yes, I'm blog binging(sp?) this morning LOL)