Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grandpa Goes On A Fieldtrip

{For those of you who are new to my blog...most Wednesday posts are dedicated to my Grandpa}


Remember when I said Grandpa had great neighbors?

I was telling the truth.

One night Grandpa told me his neighbors wanted to take him to Salt Lake City.

He asked me if that was okay.

I told him as long as he was home by curfew he could go.

They took him to This Is The Place Park and Temple Square.

I have pictures.

I'm biased I'm sure, but he is cute!





























2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great neighbors! It's a real indicator of how delightful your grandpa was if his neighbors were wanting his company for a day in the city. What a blessing to have such a sweet grandpa. I've loved reading the posts about your relationship.

Manda said...

He is a cutie!!


I didn't know the "This is the Place" park existed till last week...pathetic much?