Friday, August 7, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be

The question of the day is this:

Are you hiking Timp tonight?

The answer is this:

Depends on the weather.

The news reported storms today.

I've been watching the sky all day long.

In the last hour the winds have picked up and the clouds have thickened.

They're not black...not even blue...just very fluffy and white.

I guess you'll have to wait...just like I will...to find out if we go through with this craziness.

If Heather and Ben have their way we'll just stay home and sleep...all night long.

Where is the fun in that?

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, my vote is that you take pictures no matter what you do. I bet Ben & Heather would be more excited to have you post pictures of Timp than of their sleeping faces.....just sayin.

Be safe!

Manda said...

And go we did...