Monday, September 14, 2009

It's All About The Climb

Timp - Take 2






We survived...again.

It was harder this time.

The trail seemed steeper and longer.

Perhaps it was because the 15 and 16 year old girls who went with us moved at a much faster pace.

Those girls...

I love them...

By the end of the hike I was starting to sound like them.

"Did you see that guy? He was hot!"

I stayed at the saddle and took a nap while the girls and their fearless leader (my little sister) hiked to the summit.

I'd like to formally declare that I'm done.

My muscles are telling me that they won't hike Timp again until next year.

I wonder how they'll react when they find out we're going hiking in the Uintahs this weekend.






9 comments:

Megan said...

I'm happy to hear that there were hot guys on the hike :) I think there can never be enough man eye candy around

Tiffany said...

...married but second that emotion. Is that wrong?

You're a good egg to do that hike again for the benefit of the YW.
You must have quads of steel. Wow!

Brynn said...

Thanks for the pictures. Now I don't have to hike all night to see what it looks like up there.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I was sitting here thinking...treadmill or football?....

Thanks for the motivation I needed.

Treadmill it is.

Amy said...

You are brave. Also can I have some of your reeces? Please?

David G. Woolley said...

Are you eating Recces again? Naughty girl.

trublubyu said...

yay for timp!

and how in the world did you get your pics to post that big? awesome!

Manda said...

It's spelled Reese's my friends...sheesh!

Amy said...

Meh. Spelling Shmelling. Reeces Reese's. Can I eat them? That's all I care about.