Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Do You Want To Know?

People...

I can't think of anything to say...

What should I tell you?

What do you want to know?

Do you want to know that Carrie and I went on a bike ride Saturday? A 20 mile bike ride. Does 20 miles seem like a lot to you? It did to us...and to our rear ends...and to our shoulder muscles.

Do you want to know that I have a customer whose sole purpose in life is to scare me? He just poked his head in my window, which is open with no screen, and yelled really loud. Hear Steve yell. See Noelle jump.

Do you want to know that I went to a John Schmidt concert Saturday night? It was great.

Do you want to know that along with some of my siblings, Josh with the blue eyes went with me to the concert? (Thanks for letting us crash your date night Jared and Rachel.)

Anything else? Ask...I'm feeling particularly honest and open today.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

So is it like truth or dare? Can we ask anything?

Noelle said...

Within reason Brynn...this is a family blog. ;)

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Is Josh with the blue eyes a reader? that will help shape my truth or dare question...

Carrie said...

FYI-- I'm still sore!