Yesterday I spent over an hour trying to figure out how to add something to my blog. I clicked copy, and paste, and delete, and save as, and edit html and ... well, you get the idea. But no matter what I did I couldn't make it work.
This morning I called my little sister and said, "Can you help me?" She walked in to my office and said, "What do you want to do?" I told her and she did it - in less than 5 minutes.
I said, "How do you do that? It's not fair that you're so smart. Why can't I be even a little bit smart when it comes to computers?"
She laughed and said, "What I wish is that when you write about this on your blog (she knew I would) you could somehow write it in the same voice you're saying it with."
And then I said, "Don't mock. It's rude." (I'm sick. Remember, 4 hours of camp fire sitting = a cold. And I don't really have a voice, and when I do talk it's interrupted by fits of coughing.)
Because baby sister is so intelligent I'm able to show you the award I got from Jessica!
Isn't it lovely?
With this award I'm supposed to answer the following questions and then pass it on to 5 other blogs. 5 blogs? How am I going to narrow it down to 5? I may get an ulcer during the decision making process.
BUT...I'll do it, because I'm a rule follower. (As far as you know...)
The five people who I'm giving this award to are (in no specific order):
1. Sandra @ sandrasdance - This woman is superwoman. That's what I think. (And Sandra, thanks for the book!!!)
2. Lauriann @ Little Starling Photography - She doesn't know I read her blog. I guess now she will. We went to high school together. She's incredibly talented and her blog always makes me smile.
3. Stephanie @ Laughing At Life's Little Wedgies - I love her blog...and I think if we were to ever actually meet we could be BFFs.
4. Tia @ The Way I See It - Tia is adopting a little boy from Haiti. You should see his pictures.
5. Amy @ Two Scoops. I can't link to her blog because if I do my Internet crashes. (If someone can tell me how to fix that...well, that would be amazing!) BUT...if you click on one of her comments it will take you to her blog. She's great, and I love her.
This is turning in to a really long post. But on to the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone?.... on my desk2. Your hair? ...... covered by a hat
3. Your mother? ...... heart of gold
4. Your father?..... steady and strong
5. Your favorite food? ...... not seafood
6. Your dream last night?.... don't remember one
7. Your favorite drink?.... Manzana lift - only found in Mexico
8. Your dream/goal? .... I can only have one? To go to Africa
9. What room are you in? ...... my office
10. Your hobby? .... cross stitching
11. Your fear? ..... small spaces
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?... Costa Rica
13. Where were you last night?.... at home
14. Something you aren't?..... a computer geek
15. Muffins? ..... bagels
16. Wish list item? ...... a piano
17. Where did you grow up?...... Utah
18. Last thing you did?...... talked on the phone
19. What are you wearing? ...... exercise clothes
20. Your TV? ..... the DVR is 27% full
21. Your pets? ......... NOT a pet person
22. Your friends? ...... the best
23. Your life?...... cloudy with a chance of meatballs
24. Your mood? .... is wanting to curl up and sleep a mood?
25. Missing someone? ..... yeah
26. Vehicle? ......4runner
27. Something you're not wearing? ...... lipstick
28. Your favorite store? ....... Barnes & Noble
29. Your favorite color? ...... green or purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? ...... last night
31. Last time you cried? ..... last night
32. Your best friend?...... oh so many
33. One place that I go over and over? ....... the bathroom
34. One person who emails me regularly?....... Tia
35. Favorite place to eat? ....... my mom's house on Sunday
Phew...glad we got that one done.
One more little thing: see how my profile remains ever so blank? It's because I can't think of anything to say. Want to write my profile? Please? Anyone? (Well not anyone...Mr. Woolley might not say nice things...he has that tendency...)
And with that I'm off...Grandma Lucy needs me to call the bank. That will make my day.