Friday, October 16, 2009

The Spinning Stopped

Thank goodness for medicine.

I'm posting one of my favorite pictures.

It keeps me grounded.

Reminds me of what is important in life.

Reminds me to keep things simple.

Once upon a time I spent 10 days in a little village in Mexico.

The homes in the village were made out of dried corn stalks.

There was no electricity or running water.

The kids were happy...without cell phones and ipods and video games.

At 16 years old, my life changed after meeting these kids.

I'm grateful for the experiences I've had.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is beautiful Noelle. Thanks.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Don't you want to just kiss those dirty little faces!

Sandra said...

You know, Donovan used to have a shirt just like that Ducktales one. I often wonder about the people that get the cast off clothing from my family. I always hope they go to some sweet children like these.

Feeling Just Right said...

You just made me feel very blessed to be able to live as me.

I love their expression. Beautiful picture.