Friday, November 6, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift

I just read this on my friend's Facebook page. What do you say? Let's help this little guy with his Christmas wish.


"A friend of a friend has a 5 year old son, Noah, who is in the last stages of his 2 1/2 year battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. His family is celebrating Christmas with him next week and Noah's last wish was to recieve as many christmas cards as possible. Please help make this little boy's last Christmas as special as possible. Send cards to: Noah Biorkman, 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178"

4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

:( this hurts my heart!

Annie said...

So sad.

Anonymous said...

One is on the way, thanks for giving me the opportunity to service. Your great-Cassie

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Awww. I really really hope this baby's wish came true. God bless him.