Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love Awards!

Guess what I got?!!

A blog award!

Now before you think that Loralee just took pity on me and gave this to me because of my post yesterday...it's not true.

She gave it to me on Saturday.
I'm just a little slow at posting it.

THANK YOU!!!

(A blogging award is SO much better than being popular on Facebook!)

And now it would be my great honor to pass this award on to:

Drum Roll Please...
JaLae at Viva La Vida

* * * * *
Stay tuned...there will be another post today.
As soon as I figure out how to scan some pictures so that I can post them so that you can see them. (How's that for a run on sentence?)

4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Congrats! You do have a Lovely Blog! :)

Annie said...

Congratulations!!!

Thanks for pass it to me.

Tiffany said...

Thanks Noelle!

Your blog is worthy of an award. It's funny, tender, suspenseful (waiting for each morsel from the realms of online dating) and smart. Keep it up chica!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

:D Blogging is bliss!