Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Not Kidding

If I see mouse poop on my desk one more time I'm going to...

I don't know what I'm going to do...maybe get my cousin to set 12 traps instead of 1.

I HATE mice!

The other day I was talking to a friend on the phone...wait, you know this friend now.

The other day I was talking to Mitchell on the phone. I bent down to pick something up from under my desk and came face to face with a dead mouse. I squealed. And then apologized for squealing in Mitchell's ear.

I stood up and turned to find something to pick up the mouse with and came face to face with Steve...a customer who makes it his life's mission to scare me. He said 'Boo' and I squealed again (how he can get that close without making a noise is beyond me). Poor Mitchell.

I said, "Hang on one second Mitchell." And then I said, "Steve that's it. YOU have to clean up that dead mouse." And he did and then later brought me a chocolate chip cookie...as if that could make up for the near heart attack he gave me.

I know you did not come to my blog today looking for a story about mice...

So here you go...here's what happened next:

I didn't call Michael, but I did text him. And he texted back. And we're meeting for lunch on Saturday. I'm still waiting for him to decide where. And my friend Bryan is going to be there, in hiding, in case I need a bodyguard. (Right Bryan?)

7 comments:

David G. Woolley said...

Tell us where. We'll all come and sit at strategic tables. With pistols. And mice.

Amy said...

yay! I can't wait to see how it goes. :)

Bryan said...

You got it.

Tia said...

Yay!! Good job Bryan! I wanna come too!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I hate mice, mice poop, and most especially, I HATE a dead mouse. I would much rather see a live one scurry by, than have to figure out how to pick up and toss out the carcass...yuck. So I just make my 6 year old son do it. Doesn't phase him a bit!
Have fun at your lunch w/ Michael! (And good idea to have a bodyguard lurking nearby in these situations!)
:~D

Annie said...

I hate mice, all kind of them.

I don't who is Mitchell but, wish you have a great dinner tomorrow.

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

I am NOW glad I am reading all posts at once. I wouldn't be able to bear the suspense!

Dead mouse freaked me out.