Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome To The Family


This little guy is getting a new brother today.

I am just patiently waiting for the phone call from Ben to tell me all is well.

* * * * *

I wrote that last sentence an hour ago.

Ben called.

Not to tell me they had a baby but to tell me he's bored.

Dear Brother, I'll be right there with a book.

And because I have nothing else to say I give you the latest and greatest from the source of my entertainment: my inbox.

"Hi ,My name is James I am new to this online stuff, This is kind of new and exciting to me!!! I don't normally do this, BUT huh. !!! You stood out above the rest, Not really in term of profiles words or the look, but what i mean is that from all the pages i have been opening on this dating scene, i feel so strong for you and i know that getting to know you will make more sense, i check on your profile and it speaks good of you though, it might not tell it all but i think getting to know you will be better and i will know more as time goes on, i guess if we have the chance to know each other........ So i want you to please bear with me because i haven't tried online dating before, i just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you. I guarantee that I am a nice man and knows how to treat a WOMAN in a way he feels like a Queen. I have a degree in Accounting and minnor in Art. You seems to be a very down to earth woman and I really admire that! I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I practically wrote you a book! He he!"

22 comments:

David G. Woolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David G. Woolley said...

I want to know what your profile says. Can you post it here or maybe give us a FREE link to see what these prospective husbands are reading to evoke such a response.

Does this guy really know how to treat a woman in a way HE feels like a queen? (Noelle, you posted your profile in Spanih, didn't you?) Or do we have a gender malfunction here?

PS: Ben, I deleted my first comment and reposted. There was another one of those grammatical errors. I write my posts in two seconds and hit post. As long as the idea is conveyed, phooy on the grammar.

David G. Woolley said...

I like RPLAT's BLOG BETTER. It has awesome Disney music. Soarin'. How do you do? Magic Mountain. I just open her blog and let the music go.

Maybe you could get some help from your divorced sister.

adrienzgirl said...

I can tell he wasn't an English Major. Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Congrats on the baby! Post about it later and let us know all the baby stats! :D

Thomas said...

Congrats on the New Arrival :)

Noelle said...

What Dave... You don't think a guy can be charmed just by looking at a picture of me?

You read it...this guy said it wasn't my profile words, or the look...it was just a feeling...

Dan said...

He has a minnor in art? Seriously?

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile. We all want that feeling.

Daniel and Elise said...

I wonder if these guys read through their messages after they've written them? If he had read it he would've gotten himself confused! Poor guy :)

Christina said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by yesterday...it was a tough day. I will get in touch with you tomorrow for his Addy...you don't know how much it means to me that you will do that for me. :)) *hugs*

Annie said...

Congratulations on the new arrival. (Don't forget to show pictures)

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I think I interviewed James today for a job. He didn't know when to stop talking.

I'm not going to hire him and hope that you aren't going to date him.

Sandra said...

*I love new brothers. I love big brothers. I just love babies.

*Bored expectant fathers, um I better not say anything. I have issues.

*James. I have no words.

trublubyu said...

wow! can't wait to hear more about this guy. do you plan on meeting him?

and yay for new babies!!

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile.

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

David G. Woolley said...

Post the profile

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Haha! I want to see that profile, too! PLUS, I read the "queen" part and rolled my eyes all over. This is how guys start off?? :o