Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

More than anything this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father...the One who gives me everything.

Happy Thanksgiving...may your day be filled with love.

You Give by Hilary Weeks

You give me sight
When I can't see
You give me breath
When I can't breathe
And You give me love
And You give me peace
And You always seem to give
Just what I need

You take my doubt
And replace it with truth
You take my fear
So all I see is You
You take me as I am
And You take me by the hand
You see to my soul and You take
Just what I need

You give and take away
And refine me day by day
As You lead me through the bitter and sweet
I am trusting You to make me complete
Though You see the heartache
You're sending Your sweet grace
As You Give
And You take

You give me strength
And You give me life
You give me hope
And You give me light
You take my pain
And You take my shame
You bless me to see the give and take
Is Just what I need

You give and take away
And refine me every day
As You lead me through the bitter and sweet
I am trusting You to make me complete
Though You see the heartache
You're sending Your sweet grace
As You give
And You take

Please send Your perfect grace
As You give
And You take

6 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful post.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Leslie said...

well said. There is so much to be thankful for in this life and I'm so grateful for the gospel as well.

I also have to tell you that I'm thankful for your blog and getting to know you again. You always make me smile or laugh and even though I don't post often I read all your blogs and love them. :)

Thomas said...

Fantastic entry, very cool

Kristen said...

Well said. He is the first and the last and He is always what I am the most thankful for! Without Him there would be no me :)

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

I loved that! I so so did.

I KNOW I will come back to this one more times than you can know.

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Came back. :)
Feeling good!!!
Will go study.
:) :)