Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chapter 2

Jason took me to Arches National Park this past weekend.

Beautiful!!!


* * * * *

After the initial exchange of emails Jason and I emailed several times a week...and we learned a lot about each other.

Here are some details:

Jason is 39.

He works as a sales rep for several outdoor gear companies...he sells snowshoes, backpacks, tents, etc. He would never say this but he's really good at what he does.

His favorite color is blue.

He climbed a volcano in Ecuador last year.

He almost died once in an avalanche. (Perhaps that is a slight exaggeration, but only a slight one.)

In an email I sent to him I said something about my grandpa being from the small town of Fountain Green.

He emailed back and said that his grandparents were also from Fountain Green. In fact, his grandma's sister Eulita still lives in Fountain Green.

His grandma's sister Eulita named one of her daughters Beatrice...after my grandma Beatrice who died when my mom was a baby...Eulita's daughter Beatrice and I are friends...and Eulita is one of my favorite people.

And as I mentioned before, our grandpas were the best of friends. His grandma loves showing me pictures of her husband and my grandpa.

In one email Jason sent me, he sent me this link: www.youtube.com/user/pianojasonlivy

I had already decided that Jason was pretty much perfect for me, but listening to him play the piano sealed the deal.

Piano music makes my heart happy...it always has.

Whenever we're together Jason plays the piano for me...and I just snuggle into the couch and smile.

8 comments:

Manda said...

Awww...how tender!

Manda said...

Woot! First comment! Go me I'm awesome!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

This is where we break out in...

"It's a small world after all...It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all...It's a small - small world!"

Keith and Jamie said...

The picture of you and Jason on the "CLIFF" is amazing!!!

His family knowing your family...a little Bridget Jones if you ask me. So, in the words of the Pink Ladies...tell me more, tell me more... like does he have a car, tell me more, tell me more...was it love at first sight?

Anonymous said...

Big smile.....I want to hear more.

Tia said...

Yay!!

Mary said...

does he sing also? It's not fair if he does everything.

adrienzgirl said...

*doing happy dance for Noelle*

:D