Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's 17 Degrees Outside

And all I wanted for lunch was a candy cane shake.

I don't think that's normal.

Want to read something really sweet and sappy?

This is what Jason said about meeting me for the first time:

"I have to admit that when you approached me at REI I wasn't prepared for that moment. I was really taken back by how beautiful you were! Although your profile pictures were good, I was completely caught off guard!"

I'm thinking I should do what I can to keep him around.

And now I'm out of time. (I stole my brother's computer and he will be back any minute.)

Wait...one more little thing...would you maybe, possibly be so kind as to help me with something? Would you write a Christmas letter/note/greeting to a soldier I know in Afghanistan and then email me or mail me your letters and I'll include them in a Christmas package I am going to send him? Pretty please with sugar on top? I know he will really appreciate it! If you're willing, let me know in the comment section and I'll send you my email/house address.

THANKS!!! I think every last one of you is simply splendid and my blog is ever so happy that you read it!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, keep Jason around.

And yes, I will be more than happy to write a letter.

Christina said...

I <3 U!

That's all I wanted to say. :)

Carrie said...

Did you want my 27 students to write him a letter? That could be entertaining.

By the way we need to get together soon. (:

adrienzgirl said...

That was so super sweet of him to say! Love it. Keep him for a while!! :D

Daniel and Elise said...

Oh man! I am s'darned excited about you and Jason! It's killing me that I'm not around you enough anymore to get all the details!!

And I would love to send a letter to the soldier. :)

Keith and Jamie said...

Keep Jason...I will send a letter, when do you need it?

As for the "person in the house" each night, sit in your house on the floor for 30+ minutes and listen (obviously no artifical noise i.e. tv, radio, washer etc)to your house. Things make weird noises...I did this for a week when we first moved to our new house. It works...seems a bit WE-I-RD, but you will feel better.