They're not the 12 things I had on my mind on Friday...sorry. Just pretend that they are.
1. As soon as I have my dress in my possession I will post a picture. I am having someone make the sleeves a bit longer.
2. I went to dinner the other night with some friends. We went to The Cheesecake Factory. Not one of us ordered cheesecake. Something's wrong with that picture isn't it?
3. I'm always tired...and the minute I sit anywhere, especially in church, my eyes close.
4. Jamie, I made your cookie recipe today! MMM MMM GOOD!!!
5. My brother and I went to the Outdoor Retailer Show yesterday in Salt Lake City. (Jason has been working there all week.) I have never seen so much gear! I found about 6 pair of shoes I am pretty sure I can't live without.
6. Sometimes if I bring my laundry to my mom's house (I won't have a washer and dryer until Jason moves in) my mom does it for me. I have a pretty great mom.
7. My friends Tia and Lori should have their babies home from Haiti by the end of the week! My belief in miracles has been strengthened.
8. Jason and I are getting our engagement pictures taken on Thursday. I'd rather go to the dentist than pose for pictures. And that's the truth.
9. I'm reading a book called The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I highly recommend it. I'm forcing myself not to read the last chapter until I actually get to the last chapter.
10. My sister is asleep on the couch. I'm tempted to play a practical joke on her. Where does this temptation come from?
11. Last week I was in a bookstore and found a new book by my very favorite author. She hasn't written a new book in years. I picked up the book and showed it to my mom...and cried I was so happy. Real tears. Seriously...I think I need help.
12. I've been craving cheese sticks for about two weeks now. Maybe tomorrow I'll finally just go buy one.