Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Picture and a Plea

When it snows in Utah, shoveling snow is a good form of exercise.

Just ask my grandpa.

He wouldn't let people help him shovel his driveway...he wanted the exercise.

And now on to the plea -

But first this background information:

Once upon a time in NYC, I was roommates with Me from Mr. Thompson and Me.

She was a fun roommate...but she caused a little trouble now and then.

I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true.

One day I came home and found that she had taken my favorite teddy bears (because when you leave home for 18 months to live in a new place you need a teddy bear or two) and had hung them with a string from the top bed of our bunk beds.

There was a note that read: "We couldn't take it anymore."

A bit drastic I agree...but that's just how JaLae does things.

(Oh the stories I could tell...but won't.)

Today on her blog she's threatening similar action if I don't help her with something.

Good grief...and I thought we were friends.

Here's the deal.

She needs to reach 100 followers by a certain date or she's going to lose a bet with her husband.

And she's under the impression that if I make a plea with all of you to help her, she will reach that goal.

Would you just go become a follower so that she'll stop threatening me...and so that she can win the bet?

Pretty please?

5 comments:

Sam said...

Save the bears!

Tiffany said...

Save the bet with the husband!

Jamie said...

I love the picture of your Grandpa...he is very handsome. I love the fact that you remember him each week.

Save the bears & Win the BET!!! I am a followers, you should be a follower, we should all be followers...ME is funny. Come on people, read her stuff...she verbalizes everything we lurkers are thinking! Give her a click...you might just enjoy the read!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I'm gonna be just like your Grandpa when I get old(er)
Way to go, Gramps!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Hilarious. I'll go check her out. And I'm about to follow you, too! Sorry it took me so long to get around to it! Thanks for following me, as well! :)