Monday, January 18, 2010

For The Pantry

Sometimes my mom talks to her sister and her brother.

Sometimes = at least 3 times a day.

If I don't want my mom to tell her siblings something I have to say, "Mom, don't say anything to anyone about this okay?"

There are times I'm pretty sure she tells them anyway.

My aunt came down the other day to help my mom plan a wedding shower...

And she brought this with her:


My aunt cleaned out her pantry and brought me all this food.

Sometimes I'm okay with my mom telling her siblings stuff.

Thanks Auntie Judy.

You're the BEST!

6 comments:

rika said...

how cool if aunt judy brought that black wire basket full of ostrich eggs!... just sayin' ;)

Manda said...

Not enough chocolate...

Amy said...

ha! aunts rule. :)

Leslie said...

That's one awesome aunt! yum!

adrienzgirl said...

Glad someone is making sure you have food to eat!

Jamie said...

I am glad to see she brought the Chocolate Chips...I have a great recipe that I can share for the world's best Chocolate Chip Cookies! Also, the Harry and David Moose Munch...that is a loving aunt that would give up her Moose Munch...I am not sure what it is with Hrry & David, but they "got it goin' on" !!!!