Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just Me Again

I have to pick colors.

That's what my mom just told me.

Great.

I am happy with pastels...all pastels.

My flowers...they're just going to be a beautiful mix of spring pastels.

But now...now I have to pick specific colors.

Great.

I am the world's worst bride.

Okay...colors...

My top three are sage green, lavender, and ... and ... and ...

My top two are sage green and lavender.

Hold on while I ask my mom what color she wants.

Imagine that there is some nice elevator music playing while you're holding on.

My mom wants to wear lavender.

So she shall wear lavender.

I'm glad we got that settled.

In other news...Jason went with me to a trade show I had to go to for work.

We've been in the nursery business for years...the people who sell me stuff sold my dad the same stuff 20 years ago.

We're like family. We're tight.

They were happy I am engaged. They were happy to meet Jason. They all told him he was one lucky guy. (Remember we're like family...) And then when Jason turned his back the guys said to me, "If he doesn't treat you right, he'll have me to deal with." (Remember we're tight...)

I like being tight with people.

Come to think of it...

We're tight aren't we? You and me?

Yeah...that's what I thought.

Okay, this has clearly been too much babbling.

But you like my babbling don't you?

Don't you???

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Of course we like your babbling. We're tight like that.

And Sage and Lavender are just fine. You don't need another color unless you want it.

Tiffany said...

Yes! I enjoy the babbling. Well, not babbling as much as it is delightful banter.

I understand the stress of the colors. I had absolutely no strong feelings about colors. Could've cared less. "You pick 'em Mom. It'll be great whatever you choose!" My mom is a designer so I gave her the reins, and it was lovely.

Yours will be too!

It's nice to be tight with good people. They've got your back baby.

Amy said...

yes yes and sage green and lavender is lovely. :)

The list of people Jason will have to deal with is probably the longest list of all time...he'll probably just opt to be good and kind and whooped for eternity instead.

Brynn said...

I promise it won't make one bit of difference in 10 years what your colors are. I love sage and lavendar. Why do you need a 3rd? I'm sure it will be beautiful. You have good taste.

Anonymous said...

Love the babbling!!

Jamie said...

Yea...I am able to leave comments...I love it!!!

So, we totally have your back; and we are pretty tight considering we are Blog BFF for a few months now.

Fabulous colors...but I do need to tell you something...

YOUARETHEBBRRRRIIIIDDDDEEEE!!! What you say goes...and no color is a COLOR if you say so! Just remember, say it to yourself...I am the bride, what I say goes!

You mom is going to be lovely in lavender!!!

I love the fact that you get to go to shows involving your work...how cool...I am a bean counter our trade shows are boring!

Jamie said...

Yea...I am able to leave comments...I love it!!!

So, we totally have your back; and we are pretty tight considering we are Blog BFF for a few months now.

Fabulous colors...but I do need to tell you something...

YOUARETHEBBRRRRIIIIDDDDEEEE!!! What you say goes...and no color is a COLOR if you say so! Just remember, say it to yourself...I am the bride, what I say goes!

You mom is going to be lovely in lavender!!!

I love the fact that you get to go to shows involving your work...how cool...I am a bean counter our trade shows are boring!

adrienzgirl said...

Lavender and Green will be lovely. I had a friend who got married with Spring bouquets. Each of her bridesmaids wore different colors. Pink, Peach, Lavender, Green, Blue and Yellow. They matched the bouquets and it was quite beautiful!

And of course we love your babbling!

Debbie Gardner said...

I am so out of the loop. I haven't heard the news till today. Congratulations! When is the wedding?

Noelle said...

Debbie! I have tried getting your address for weeks! I sent a message through facebook, and asked Lena for the address...but so far I've not been able to get it!

We're getting married March 13th. We're having a bridal shower this Saturday if you want to come! That's why I wanted your address.