Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just More Stuff

I was going to post pictures of my new house today ... because I'm sure you all care to see them.

When I walked out the door I said to myself, "Noelle, don't forget to take a picture of the house from the outside."

I got in my car, opened the garage door, backed out, closed the garage door and drove off. In a matter of 20 seconds I forgot to take the picture.

I'm concerned about my memory loss. Maybe tomorrow you'll get pictures...

* * * * *

I walked through my brother's office this morning and he said to me, "Noelle, have you had your Neil Diamond fix today?" I replied that I hadn't and he said, "You really should. It will change your day." And then he continued to whistle along to the Neil Diamond song he was listening to.

* * * * *

I have moments where I'm reminded that I work with some nerds. Ben and Travis (my brother and cousin) are both working on bids for next year. Every few minutes I will hear one of them say to the other "Okay, here's your next challenge. What's the scientific name for _____ " and then they throw out a really long plant name. So far I've noticed that Ben gets most of them right.

* * * * *

I went to dinner last night with 'Me' from 'Mr. Thompson and Me.' We had a good time. I'm a lucky girl because I have some amazing friends. Thanks for Dinner J!"

* * * * *

I found these pictures on my camera:










































































Aren't they cute???

* * * * *

Jason lives 4 and a half hours away from me ... that's TOO far!

* * * * *

Jason and I talk on the phone every night. In every conversation he will say something about the reasons he's marrying me. If I were to create a Top 10 list of Jason's reasons for marrying me, I'm afraid that I would fall in at #11 or #12. I think his #1 reason would be my car...he likes it that much.

One of these days I'll post the Top Ten List. (Jason's going to love that!)

* * * * *

And finally - I found a place to have our wedding reception. I can check one thing off the list of 12 million things.

Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

Sam said...

First, congratulations!

Your family members are just soo cute! I love when you post pictures, hehee.

I'm the same way with memory. It's like, when I remind myself to do something, that's when I forget. Go figure. :p

Tiffany said...

Hooray! The venue is secured!!

Now. Lets talk about your colors.

Kidding.

I remember when I was planning my nuptials everyone wanted to know what my colors were. Blush and bashful perhaps? (That movie reference really dates me. Ouch)

Short term memory is highly overrated.

Short term memory is highly overrated.

Neil Diamond is highly underrated. Nobody can talk a song better.

Nerds make life interesting.

Dinner with a friend is always good for you.

4 1/2 hours is waaay too far.

The kids in your family are darling.

Your blog is so much fun!

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared said...

So you should send me copies of those pictures. They are the best looking kids I have ever seen. (I'm not biased either)

Benjamin said...

When I grow up I want to post anonymous blog comments and then delete them....wait, no I don't.

Christina said...

Happy Thursday. :)

Amy said...

Yay! Where did you pick? I can't wait for the top 10 list.

Annie said...

Beautiful pictures of your family.

adrienzgirl said...

You take great photos Noelle! They are fabulous!

I got my soda! It was sooooooooooo yummy. I shared it with my daughter and she says she is moving to Mexico! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mwah!

Brynn said...

I finally did it. I am officially a follower.
Where did you pick for the reception? I know a great wedding dj if you are looking for one.
Very cute pictures. It makes me wonder what the twins are going to look like;)

The Boob Nazi said...

I'm trying to decide which attention that'd be. Like alternating or shifting... I'm a nerd.

Anonymous said...

Referring to Ben and Trav's challenges... I love that game! Plant geeks are the best!!