Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing To Write About = No Title

It's like this...

I have about 12 things I really want to say.

But I can't.

I really really can't.

And because those 12 things are occupying the majority of my mind at the moment, I don't have anything else to say.

So...I'm thinking...

Thinking...

Thinking...

Thinking...

Here's what I've got:

Once upon a time I got an award at girls camp. It was 'The Best Outhouse Cleaner' award. I think I would take that over a Grammy any day!

Come back tomorrow, I promise to have something more exciting.

7 comments:

Tiff said...

I like this one...Makes me curious :)

adrienzgirl said...

Could we please please please see the dress soon?

Sam said...

Thank you so much for the kind words on my last blog post. And of course for the thoughts and prayers. :)

Pfft. Who wouldn't take that over a Grammy? Congratulations! :p

Amy said...

:) Nice award. Come on...share with the class.

Jamie said...

12 things or 12 words...because I can think of 12 words!

We are going to the chapel, and we are gonna get married...!!!

Ha...I crack me up sometimes!

Brynn said...

C'mon. Tell. We want to hear your secrets.

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

I love your blog...Im a new follower :) And now Im so curious!