Monday, January 25, 2010

Seriously

To the world class jerk of a guy at Subway:

Let's talk about some things:

1. You get one sandwich free.

2. When you get that one sandwich free you ALWAYS have to pay for the extra stuff: like the drink, and the chips, and the cookie.

3. And when you get one sandwich free you DO have to pay for the second sandwich you order.

4. And it's a computer doing the calculations...not someone who can't add. A computer. And if the computer says you owe $6.24 you owe $6.24. It's $6.24...not $6,024.00. And do I need to remind you it was the computer that did the calculation?

5. Did you see the 4 cops sitting at the table behind you? If you had called that poor girl the name you called her any louder, I'll bet those cops would have had something to say. If you had said another thing to that poor girl I would have had something to say.

6. I tried to make up for your awful attitude by being extra nice to her...but when you got in line behind me to yell at her again...did I mention that I think you're a jerk?

7. When I left I sent a subliminal message to the cops...I hope they got it.

Very Sincerely,

The one who would have talked back had you said any of that to me.

7 comments:

Tia said...

And THAT's why you're my hero!!!

...well, one of the reasons anyway. Mean people suck!

Annie said...

Ha, you made me laugh with your post.

The Boob Nazi said...

People are so anal and crazy about their food. I want to kill them.

Sam said...

Ugh! I can't stand people like that! And working in a restaurant, unfortunately, I see it quite a bit.

Great post :D

Amy said...

Because nice matters.

Leslie said...

insane! I can't believe how rude people can be. Okay, maybe I can believe it since I've seen people like that a few times myself. so rude!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Oh man. I HATE people like that! Good for you for being extra nice. Stupid guy!