Monday, February 22, 2010

Glory Days


I think you should know that there was a time in my life when I could have my pick of any boy.
I'm pretty sure those boys stood in line waiting for their turn to be my boyfriend.
Once I hit the 7th grade things changed...but before the 7th grade...those were my glory days.

I had forgotten about my glory days. You know how it is, grade school was a very long time ago.
But the other day I drove past the house I grew up in and was reminded that those days really existed...








Don't you think it strange that no one ever painted over that shed?

I'm glad they didn't...some day when Emily needs proof that her mom was cool...
Well... I've got it.

6 comments:

Little sister said...

Lol. Some day when your kids need proof that their mom is cool, I have plenty of stories to back it up! ;)

trublubyu said...

that. is. awesome!!

adrienzgirl said...

How cute is that? Cool for sure Noelle!

CRAZYMOM said...

awww... that's great! I don't think I ever had a line. :(

Tia said...

No one ever immortalized me on a shed. You must be cool!

Mary said...

Love it!