Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let It Be Said...Let It Be Written

The guys I work with think I'm lazy.

It may have something to do with the fact that I don't come in until 10:00 or 10:30 on most days.

Give me a break guys. Planning a wedding is hard work and I don't get enough sleep!

(Actually planning a wedding isn't that hard, but I still don't get enough sleep.)

This morning I told they guys I work with that starting next week I was going to be to work by 9:00 every morning.

And that by March 1st I would be to work by 8:30 every morning. And that by April 1st I would be to work by 8:00 every morning.

Travis said to Ben, "You writing this down?"

Hey pains of my life, consider it written down...in stone.

3 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

If you start coming in earlier does that mean you get to leave earlier?

The Boob Nazi said...

Why so early?!?!?

Lani said...

that is way way too early!