Thursday, February 18, 2010

Passing Notes At Work

I found this note attached to a roll of paper towels in the bathroom:

"Dear Buyer of the Toilet Paper,
I don't know if you've noticed, but I am paper towels...you know, those things you use to dry your hands?
I am not meant to be used as toilet paper, and because I'm being used as such, I am having an identity crisis.
Could you please fix that?
Thank you! -"

Senor Paper Towels

Here is my reply:

Dear Writer of the Note,
Nowhere in my job description does it say that I am the buyer of the toilet paper.
In fact, it doesn't say I need to clean the bathroom either.
I just do it out of the kindness of my heart.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret...
If you take a quick jaunt to the building next door you will find an entire box full of toilet paper!
It's just waiting there, patiently, until it can fulfill it's duty.
And if on some rare chance the box is empty, WalMart is just down the street.
Very sincerely,
Noelle

7 comments:

Amy said...

I want to work with you.

CRAZYMOM said...

hilarious! We would have worked well together back in the day when I actually worked! LOL

Little sister said...

Hey! I wasn't necessarily saying that YOU were the buyer! It was just to whomever. AND! I clean that bathroom on a regular basis, as well as wash the dishes and mop the floor THANK you very much.

Annie said...

OMG, Noelle you write the most funny things.

The Boob Nazi said...

This makes me laugh.

RayRay said...

this is why you are my fav.

Brittney said...

lmao!!!!