Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 Days

I just talked to my grandma. She has a concern about coming to my wedding. "I just know that Jason's Grandma is going to have a better dress than I do." I promised her she would look beautiful no matter what she wore and that seemed to ease her mind.

* * * * *

Last night Baby Sister and I were shopping. I had to find some shoes...which I did...and some other stuff. There was a lady in the next dressing room also shopping for 'other stuff.' She was in her late 60s or early 70s. She is getting married on Saturday too. When I heard her say this: "I can't wear this! It makes me look fat!" I strangely felt better about life.

* * * * *

My mom and I have a little bit of shopping left to do and we'll be set. Shopping...spending money...spending more money...I'm getting tired of it!

* * * * *

Jason will be here in a few hours. It will be nice to have my fiancee in the same zip code as I am. It makes it seem like I'm planning a real wedding and not a pretend one.

* * * * *

I've been at work all of 15 minutes but I think I'm going to leave again. Who wants to work 2 days before their wedding?

* * * * *

Tomorrow I'll have a GREAT post...not one full of randomness. Thanks friends, for reading my blog...I appreciate every last one of you!

3 comments:

Annie said...

OMG, only two days. So glad you found the last minute things you need.

Take care and enjoy every moment of your wedding.

Te deseo que seas muy feliz, cuidate mucho y gracias por la oportunidad de leer tu blog.

The Warrior in ME said...

I want to go out and hug your Grandma now- how cute does she sound!

Woman getting married in her 70s- made me smile- i realized this morning that you're going to love living your life only for as long as you care about(or vice versa).

Jason's coming made me want to clap- yay!!

Don't work- isn't the wedding TOO much work already?

Enjoy your day, girl- i'll remember to look at the clock when you're saying your vows :)

adrienzgirl said...

It's funny the things we hear in random places make us feel so much better about ourselves!