Thursday, March 25, 2010

Because I Can Think Of Nothing Else To Say

Dear __________,

I don't know who you are, but I'm sure you know me. In fact, I'm sure we're family. And because we're family I'll keep this short and sweet.

Did you know that you left your dirty, used, wadded up tissue on our sister-in-law's desk this morning?

The whole time she was working she had to stare at that tissue and I'm sure the thoughts of what that tissue contained weren't pleasant.

I was oblivious to the whole situation until Rachel asked me to help her.

"Noelle, I can't touch that tissue...and seeing as how you have gloves on, can you come and move that tissue off of my desk?"

And I did...gladly.

Please family member, in the future would you take care of your own dirty tissue?

Thank you most sincerely,

Your favorite sister...or sister-in-law...or daughter...whatever the relation may be.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

You are my hero fro removing it!

rplatt said...

Nasty!!!! :)

The Warrior in ME said...

Wow- family member sure got a nice spanking in public! Ouch!

Jamie said...

eeewwwww....glad you had gloves!

Jared said...

Alright. I'll fess up. It was mine. It was full of really gross stuff too. My poor, poor wife....how could I do that to her?!!

Jared said...

Rachel, you're a punk! Thanks for throwing the blame on me. :)

Tami said...

Was it Travis?

Baby Sister said...

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious. What a good sister you are. :) It wasn't me! I promise!!