Friday, March 26, 2010

Gratitude

I realize this isn't the greatest picture in the world...

And you've seen it before...

But I need...yes need...you to know that I LOVE my family...so much.

I love that my sister-in-law texts me to make sure I'm feeling better.

I love that my mom worries about me.

I love that on my wedding day, when my hair was ruined by the rain, my sisters took over and made my hair beautiful again.

I love that my brothers tease me.

I love that I can see my nieces and nephews every day.

I love that my dad is my constant source of strength and wisdom.

I love that my sisters (by birth and by marriage) are my best friends.

I love that my brother-in-law is really just another brother.

The phrase 'my cup runneth over' describes how I feel today.

Thank you family...for all that you do...and for all that you are in my life.

15 comments:

The Warrior in ME said...

How sweet! I'm sure they want to give you a bear hug right away!

God bless all of you :)

Amy said...

It's true, you have a wonderful family. :) What a fabulous picture!

Christina said...

Your very lucky!! :)

Tiff said...

Dear sister -

I love you too. My eyes are filled with tears right now cause of how much I love you. You're amazing and I admire you so much.

xoxox

Bon said...

Hi - new follower here !!

I took 'Blessed Quiver's' advice and visited the blog of the person who commented before me...

and lo and behold!....I actually like it! Alot!! :)

Hence the follow!
Happy Follow Friday!

(if you feel so inclinded..I could use more followers myself? nudge nudge, wink wink??) hehe!

Noelle said...

Bon - I tried to find your blog but your profile doesn't link to it.

What's your blog address?

Jessica said...

You do have a pretty amazing family!

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

You are so right! Being nice matters a great deal in life, with family and with strangers! Congratulations on having a warm heart!
Lindsey Petersen

Baby Sister said...

*sniffle* I love you too. :)

Mom et al said...

Hi, I'm your newest Friday follower!

Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

-Maria


/

e. del mar said...

This is so lovely!

Annie said...

Beautiful family picture!!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Joann Mannix said...

How utterly sweet. I haven't seen the picture before and it is just lovely. Big, lovey-dovey families are the best.

Bossy Betty said...

Love your list!

Feeling Just Right said...
This comment has been removed by the author.