Thursday, March 18, 2010

Holy Chocolate!!!!

You ready for my exciting story of the day? (I really don't know why I'm writing this...you really don't need to read two blogs in one day...)

Once upon a time when I got home from my mission, I got asked out on a date. (Not a fun date...it was a break up date from the boy that had been writing/kind of waiting for me while I was on my mission) ANYWAY...not the point of this story. He took me out to lunch to my FAVORITE resturant of ALL TIMES!...Bajios (a Mexican restaurant). There he proceeded to break up with me and tell me the situation, blah blah blah. Fast forward to the end of the date when he took me to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

Heaven.

In a store.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really enjoy because of the circumstances...I don't even remember what I got. Just that it had mint or something.

And I have blocked it from my mind ever since.

Until a month ago.

One of my coworkers told me and Becca about this nummy chocolate covered carmel apple smothered in Resses Peanut Butter Cups...probably one of my favorite chocolates of ALL TIME!

But I had forgotten that there was one close to my house and thought the closest one was far far away. So I figured ONE day I would check it out.

So the other day Becca came to work with a bag from the store. And in it was AMAZINGNESS!

A giant Resses Peanut Butter Cup. :D

I was in heaven.

That's when I was informed that there was one close. By the movie theatre where we go all the time.

Boyfriend didn't work tonight.

So we ran errands.

One of those being to the R.M.C.F.

Let's just say...I kinda went crazy. :D

Chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered cherries, chocolate covered marshmellows, chocolate covered pretzels, and the apple with the Resses Peanut Butter Cups. :D

I'm happy.

Okay, now to address your questions...

I'm not really studying anything right now at school except generals. I've been taking a few classes at a time. Right now the class I'm taking is Math 1050 (aka College Algebra).

It's the second time I've taken it.

It's a beast.

I just hope I pass it this time.

Only problem is I don't know what I want to study.

At all.

And I've had pleny of time to think about it.

So I'm actually thinking...

Of not going back to UVU and going to a 2 year degree type college.

Like Steven's Henegar or something like that.

And get a degree in something with computers.

Cause I love computers. :)

Second question...about boyfriend.

We actually met on the internet.

He's from Texas. He has 5 sisters. He's the 3 child.

He came up last August so we could meet and see if it could go anywhere. I guess we both had the thought that it could because we became bf/gf.

He went back to Texas and we continued talking and texting every day.

He was thinking about moving up to Utah this upcoming summer because he didn't want to leave his mom.

His parents divorced you see when he was about 17 and he didn't want to leave his mom without a male figure to care for her, and he was kinda helping her financially.

But the more he thought about it the more he decided he didn't want to wait anymore.

So I flew down in December to meet his family and spend a week down there, and we drove back up to Utah to move him up here.

So now he's living at dad's garden center (we happen to have some rooms over there) until Heather (another sister) and her husband finish construction in their basement, and then he's going to move in there.

He works for Verizon. He's tech support for their fiber service. Like internet, phone, that kind of stuff.

He's a good guy. I kinda like him. :)

So there you go. There's the dirt.

Any other questions, I'll gladly answer.

But for now I'm going to go watch The Princess and the Frog with boyfriend and eat my pizza and nummy chocolate goodies!! :D

Have a good night! I hope you all have great dreams and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Warrior in ME said...

Something is funny. The update for this post didn't come up in my reader. I just had to sneak in here to check on you girls.

Thanks for the dirt ;)

You met on the internet TOO? Is this a family tradition? Very cool though!

I WANT all that chocolate you're eating. Give it to me. NOW. (i'm starting to experience picas! ouch! go away!)

p.s. i loved princess and the frog. i'm always game for romantic mush and animation. Enjoy your date!

Jessica said...

I LOVE RMCF! We should be friends. ;) Next time you go, you HAVE to try the apple pie caramel apple! It's crazy good! Or better yet, we can make them for a girl's night! I figured out how to make them last Halloween and they're amazing.

P.S. I think you need to start your own blog when Noelle comes back, k?

The Broderick Family Blog said...

That first boy sounds like a real jerk. At least you got good food out of it. I've been to RMCF once and it was really good. Maybe RMCF stands for "Return Missionary with Chocolate Fever."

I don't know why you don't have your own blog yet.