Sunday, March 14, 2010

When the cat is gone...

The mice will play!!

Hi!!!







It's Baby Sister again!


For those of you that don't know, now that Noelle is gone, I am in charge of her blog.


For a WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!


I feel so...liberated.



I feel like my parents are out of town for a week and I have whole house to myself.



I feel like a kid in a chocolate store with no spending limit.



I feel like the kid who put her hand in a cookie jar and got away with it.

(The cookie was AMAZING and totally worth it, fyi.) :)



I feel like I can say whatever I want because I know she's not going to edit it later! :D



I feel like...alright that's enough. I'll leave the "I feel like" stuff for later.


I know all you blog followers want to know ALL about Noelle's wedding. But...


There's just one problem.


I don't have the cords for the cameras I used to take pictures yet. (I didn't even think to take any on my phone...dork...)


And I figure I can't tell you about it without pictures.


That being said, I will do it tomorrow sometime.


I promise!!!!


Do you trust me?


I hope so...


I will leave you with a little taste of what is to come however.






Not quite that. But something similar.

I hope you all have a GREAT day and I look forward to talking to you again tomorrow!!!


And remember! You're all stars in my book!




:D




8 comments:

The Warrior in ME said...

Haha for being stars! (i like the picture of this star though)

I'm liking the naughty sister. Would i ever let my big sister write my blog? Oh my! NO. Fact is, she knows i blog but has never seen it! Ha! I like it that way.

Question to you- would you let Noelle write your blog? Haha- i'm sure i know the answer!

Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow :)

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Can't wait for the photos and commentary....althought I know it won't come close to what it was like in person.

Dreams really do come true.

No other way you can describe it.

Sandra said...

Hi baby sister! We'll all party like crazy this week,and we'll have fun and get to know each other.

And for those of you that weren't able to make it, Noelle looked beautiful and Jason was very handsome.

Now, on to partay!!

Jessica said...

Pictures! Pictures!

Baby Sister said...

Stewie...you're fired for not coming. :p

Jamie said...

Just so you know... I am TOTALLY JEALOUS of all that were there!!! I so wanted to come to the wedding...i mean, Hello...FREE CAKE!!!! I am glad to know that the happy couple were surrounded by friends and family!!!

Baby Sister...Thanks for keeping this updated while MRS. Noelle is off honeymooning!!! I miss her dearly, but am so thankful that you are keeping up with her blog!!

Annie said...

Hi, please picturesssss!!

Have a wonderful week.

CRAZYMOM said...

Hey there, baby sister! Can't wait to see those pics! :)