Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Love Deviled Eggs

Chaos abounds at Grandma's house...maybe it's the sugar.

8 kids + one yappy little dog + The Sound of Music playing in the background = CHAOS.

I just looked over at Sammy...she was looking at me with a smug look on her face. She was chewing a sucker...that wasn't a sucker...it was one of the candles from Baby Sister's birthday cake. I guess she likes the taste of wax. That little girl is nuts...certifiably.

I've been sleeping...all weekend...because I'm tired. One night Jason pulled out his best friend, his iPhone, and looked up the symptoms of anemia. I've got all of them...plus some others. My sister calls me 'the walking symptom' and maybe she's right...They're going to make me go to the doctor.

Oh...here's something else that's happening:

Erica, my 7 year old niece, asked my sister Becca this question:

"Becca did you toot?"

And Becca said no.

And Erica said, "Really? Because I just felt movement on the couch next to me."

Oh...these kids...

I can't focus...I can't concentrate...there is a Hot Wheels race going on in the hallway...I think I'll go check it out.

I'll be back tomorrow with something with which to dazzle you.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

LMAO!! She felt movement.. too funny!

Sandra said...

I love deviled eggs too. And your family.

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! You know what they say, "She that is the snooter, is the tooter" or something like that. I am so bad with my tooting euphemisms.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

8?? Try 25 of the little mosters running around....because that's what we've had at my parents house this weekend. (with rainy weather so locking them out of the house wasn't a legal option!)

Feeling Just Right said...

I'm glad the family is wrapping you with attention and love and affection. So fun :)

For the anemia- eat beetroot, spinach, jaggery- i'm so sure there is a whole list on the internet. Search. Go to the doctor. I am pleased they are taking you.

Stay good.

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you feel better soon! I hate feeling tired.

Joann Mannix said...

Movement! Simply brilliant!

If it is anemia, try and eat for iron instead of taking iron pills. Iron pills will bind you up big time.

Spinach and leafy greens, raisins, eggs, steak, cereals, and chick peas. All great sources of iron. Add some orange juice. Vitamin C helps you digest iron.

Okay, enough bossiness. Just feel better!

Tami said...

Talk to me Noelle. I was diagnosed with chronic anemia when I was 19. I know how awful it can be. Love ya!