Monday, April 5, 2010

In Which I Won't Dazzle Afterall

I promised something dazzling today didn't I?

Darn promises...

I just watched my nephew fly his Buzz Light Year kite...that was dazzling...for Josh.

I just found out how much my insurance is going to go up next month...but that's not so dazzling.

Once...when I was in Mexico...I made mashed potatoes...the ancient way...I'm sure I dazzled the entire group of people standing around watching me...


Jason packed me a breakfast this morning because I was running late...as usual. That dazzled me.

I've been writing thank you notes all day... anything dazzling about that? No, probably not.

I have bright pink fingernail polish on today...because my nieces wanted us to match...it dazzles a bit.

I made dinner three times in one week. I'm hoping that dazzled my husband.

I know, I know...none of this is all that dazzling...so I'll leave you with one final picture...it dazzles me every time I look at it:

(My wish is for everyone to have the opportunity to go to Brazil...to eat some amazing food and see some beautiful waterfalls.)


7 comments:

Feeling Just Right said...

Mashed potatoes made the ancient way- DAZZLING!

Pink nail polish- i want to see it- dazzling!

Jason packing food- Purrrfect!

Joann Mannix said...

I like the dazzle of pink nail polish. And making mashed potatoes by literally, hand, is pretty dang impressive. But, that waterfall, oh my beautiful.

Kristie said...

"These mashed potatoes are so creamy."

Mary said...

I'm dazzled!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I thought insurance went down when you got married? Auto insurance, right?

Tiffany said...

Miss Noelle,

I'm a little slow these days... just wanted to say hello and hope that you feel all perked up soon. It stinks to be so tired :(

I think the whole three dinners in one week (especially when you're not feeling so hot) is indeed dazzling! I'm glad you'll be getting in to the doc. A little blood work can give you lots of info.

Go easy on yourself and just shoot for two dinners this week!

Amy said...

I want your wish to come true.