Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's A Conspiracy

I am pretty sure the truck driver from yesterday is part of the Russian mafia.

It was confirmed when his partner in crime showed up last night with another load of plant material.

And because I wasn't feeling very partial towards any member of the Russian mafia, I made him wait until this morning before we unloaded his truck.

Granted, he did show up after my crew had gone home...but had I not already dealt with one mafia man, I probably would have unloaded his truck anyway.

Take that mafia.

Oh...and I called the company and complained. They told me they wouldn't contract with said mafia in the future.

Take that too.

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

They SAY they won't use the mafia in the future, but you never know what is happening behind the scenes. My guess is some guy named Guiddo is behind this.

Anonymous said...

I think you secretely like all that smoke in your face and those untoward glances.

Note to Russian Mofia: Send Noelle more smoking sleezies!

Joann Mannix said...

And who says we women are the victims. You go, girl!

Feeling Just Right said...

Who is this crazy dirty anonymous? Ugh! Noelle, shut anonymous comments. I don't like this person. Worse than my stalker exists?

I'm s proud that you made this guy wait and that you complained. All this plant material unloading talk makes me realize i don't know what you do! Late realization.

I know about the volunteering. Is this a nursery we're talking about?

Venassa said...

The mafia can be such a pain. Hope these two won't be bothering you anymore.