Sunday, May 2, 2010

Movie Stars In The Making

These two little ladies went for a ride with me today.

We talked and talked...

About the car junk yard and about how their mom's car is there...

About how when you roll the window all the way down it's really really cold...

About how once I promised them a sleepover and I forgot...over and over again...

About "Hey Noelle, remember that day you got married? That was a good day."

About how their mommy has lots of meetings at church.

And mostly about "Noelle, DON'T roll the window up without telling me. My arm is hanging out."

Oh...I love these two...

And their little sister...she's not so bad either.

3 comments:

jayayceeblog said...

Cute as can be ... that's a great picture!

Joann Mannix said...

Those are some lovely ladies. Glad you have them in your life. Enjoy their sweet little girlness.

Feeling Just Right said...

"Hey Noelle, remember that day you got married?...." made me smile! Aah! the innocence! charming!