Friday, May 28, 2010

One Last Thing Before The Weekend


He came into my office last night...picked up the bucket of peanuts we have for our customers, ...plopped himself down at my desk...and just ate peanuts.

...asked what I studied in college
...asked how I liked what I studied
...talked about retirement
...asked if Ben was doing any better
...talked about the flowers he's planting in his yard

And stayed for about 15 minutes.

I'm still not sure what the point of his visit was...

BUT...

I was able to take this picture...

You're welcome.

My husband will be home tomorrow night...

...but only until Tuesday when he leaves me again.

I may call in sick on Monday...

Happy Weekend Everyone!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I would call in sick too!
At first I thought you meant he gave you his truck. I am slow!

Cristinalaloca said...

Darn do you have to work on Monday? It's Memorial Day :S

Feeling Just Right said...

Ah! Orange-flames! My eyes, that have awoken exactly 7 minutes back are still trying to make peace with what they see- what intense healing energy! (woke up at 2 40am instead of 8pm today. See, i'm improving.)

Dear Jon,

Thank you so very much Jon, for coming and eating from the free bucket and not letting the peanuts just sit there and go stale. I knew you had so much more to you, from the time i first heard about you! You are a true environmentalist!

Also, were you questing Noelle about her college because you now feel young enough to go there and because you think Noelle is actually at an age of retirement? I knew i was surely the only one who could understand you! I knew it!

Cheeseboy said...

Okay, more than a bit confused. Who, what now? Nevermind...

Dazee Dreamer said...

JOn, you old flirt :)

I remember you mentioning that your husband worked for REI. I also remember either comments or you metioning that people thought he had a "spy" job. I know that REI is a fun in the sun and such type of store, but really I'm beginning to think that REI stands for Running Enemy Interviews. Just sayin.

Have fun spending time with him.

Dawn said...

Hi there! Stopping by from the blog hop and following you now! Stop by and visit!

Dawn
http://www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

Tiffany said...

sweet ride.

You are a kind and patient gal Noelle.

Bossy Betty said...

Oh yes. I think I see you coming down with something that will hit full force on Monday!

With a truck like that...the conversation just had to be good.

Beth said...

I think I'd be sick on Monday too! Enjoyed going back and reading "Not It." Hope Ben is still okay in spite of Jon's premonitions of disaster!