Thursday, June 17, 2010

FYI

If you're wondering what happened to the post that showed up in your reader...but wasn't really there...don't wonder. I deleted it. It's not supposed to show up until next week...Wednesday to be exact...but I'm technologically challenged and pushed the wrong button. It's so hard to be me.

I just got this text from Jason:

"Hey Gorgeous...I really miss you!"

I think it's about time to end his little traveling game...that's what I think.

Okay, go back to your lives.

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I was wondering...

Beth Zimmerman said...

You are so dad burned cute!

Feeling Just Right said...

I wondered too. But when I didn't find it, I re-read your fire engine post and laughed all over again!

The love makes me smile!

p.s. technologically challenged people make me so happy to know I am not the only one!

Deidra Faith said...

Your blog brings a smile to my face!

Venassa said...

I always wonder when people do that but no one ever explains. That's why you're my favorite!