Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Back

Do you miss me when I'm gone?

I've washed my hair twice since I got home an hour ago and it STILL smells like campfire.

Oh the week we've had...oh the stories I could tell...

But I'm tired and I need a nap in the worst way. Turns out you don't get a lot of sleep when you're surrounded by 20 something teenage girls.

Oh...and did you know...teenage girls...they can have you laughing one minute and ready to strangle them the next...

But really, my bed is calling...

9 comments:

Feeling Just Right said...

Oh, I almost let out a little scream when I read your title! Yay you're baaaacckkk! :D :D

Big hug.

Welcome back to civilization!

Hope you sleep well.

I am going to wait for the stories :D

Heather said...

Glad to have you back.
I enoyed your guest writers while you were gone!!
Get some rest.

Beth Zimmerman said...

After you dry your hair and get some up close time with your favorite pillow ... come tell us some stories! We've been trying to wait patiently!

Venassa said...

Don't you just hate that campfire smell? Takes forever to completely get rid of it.
Glady you're back!

Dazee Dreamer said...

ah, girls camp. You are so lucky.

Sara said...

Teenage girls and camping are you insane.
ha ha
SARA
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Jessica said...

Sounds strangely similar to teenage boys, only they usually smell like campfire regardless if they have been camping or not ;)

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Isn't it weird how that campfire smell gets stuck in everything, even the clean clothes that never saw the light of day during the trip!

~The W.P.~ said...

Just thought it might entertain you HIGHLY to know that the zany Sister Luque and the camp grandparents this year...all related to me. :)

Andrea