Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You Can't Help But Love Them



It's like looking at Katharine Hepburn and Meg Ryan ... in miniature.

Katharine Hepburn (or Ruthie) and Meg Ryan (or Sami or Trouble) were playing at Grandma's tonight while their moms and dads and aunts and uncles were pulling weeds and cutting down big trees and stacking logs, and doing whatever else Grandma asked them to do.

Sami ran across the lawn towards her mom and said, "Mommy, Ruthie is mad at me." And then she pulled her best frowny face and looked as if she were going to cry.

Ruthie's Mommy said, "It's okay Sami. Ruthie is mad at everyone today."

I was minding my business in the corner, raking and laughing.

What I was thinking was "Already? They're almost three and already they're hormonal?"

10 comments:

Feeling Just Right said...

Haha! This was way too funny! :D

The kids look gorgeous!

Kate said...

Very cute! Just wait! ;)

Ode to Motherhood said...

Aww..three years old can get grumpy - maybe she needed a snack! I know when my boys start acting up, I need to fill their bellies with food!

Adorable pictures!

Amy said...

If you're that beautiful you're allowed to be as hormonal as you want. That's my vote. :)

Sandra said...

I think Ruthie looks like your mom.

Heather said...

They are so cute!!
Yes. My brother should totally meet your sister. You seem extremely nice.
Any chance she lives in Texas?

Beth said...

Girls do seem to get a head start on that! :)

Bossy Betty said...

They are just adorable!!

Katie's Dailies said...

It starts early and goes on forever! ; )

jayayceeblog said...

Oh my gosh, that is girls for you! And it only gets worse as they close in on the horrible teen years!!!