Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Weekend In Pictures

Baby Sister says my blog is sad.

"You haven't posted since Thursday," she informed me.

I've been busy...

Sister's wedding...

Watching lightning storms with my handsome husband...

(We pulled chairs out of my office at work and sat in the middle of a dirt road and watched the most amazing lightning storm!)

Reading...while being serenaded to by my husband at the piano.

Well, you get the idea.

It's been a lovely weekend and I'll show you some pictures to prove it:

I realize I open myself up to all sorts of comments here...but we look good with twins right?

This girl Trouble...oh how I love her!




I'm biased...but really...have you ever seen such beautiful little ladies?

Family...




My dad's proudest accomplishment...

Watch out girls...he'll be a heartbreaker.










10 comments:

Feeling Just Right said...

You look adorable!

I LOVE the clothes and how you'll match! These photographs are going to be such beautiful memories!

You DO look good with the twins. The number of kids is amazing!

So fun! thank you for posting pictures.

ALSO, i love that stone wall. Please tell your Dad for Me- Beautifully done!

Angela Noelle of Striking Keys said...

He's already a heartbreaker in my book - bow-ties on little humans are seriously adorable.

What a smart looking bunch, all round.

(Found ya in The Blog Guidebook.)

Mr. Stupid said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. BTW, lovely pictures...:)

Dazee Dreamer said...

that family picture was awesome. I loved that you got to wear levi stuff.

Cristinalaloca said...

Awww your pictures are soooo cute! Were they professionally taking; they look awesome...

Joann Mannix said...

Hi!!! I'm back! I've missed you guys so much.

Those pictures are splendiferous. I love both swing pictures and those girls are absolute cutie patooties. And by the way, you're looking awfully cutie patootie, yourself!

And I think I would like to sit and read while my handsome husband played the piano for me. That sounds absolutely perfect.

So glad to be back with my lovely friends!

Heather said...

Hey. All your nieces and nephews are adorable.

BTW. I was totally teasing on Joann's blog about my son...because of the ear wax study.
Sorry. Maybe that quip was in poor taste.

Venassa said...

You do look great with twins ;)
Those girls are definitely adorable..
AND I love your Dad's accomplishment. I think I would love him if I met him.

Lani said...

Yes, ma'am, I think you DO look pretty good with twins:)

M&M Kemp's said...

It's official...you need to take my job! Your pictures turned out great! Sure enjoyed hanging out with you!