Friday, July 23, 2010

Absolutely Nada

I've been thinking since last night about what I was going to blog about today.

I've got nothing.

Nada.

Does that make you sad?

...or relieved that you won't have to read a long post from your's truly?

I'll tell you two little things:

I stayed up until 2 am watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...Part 2.

And...

I babysat my two nephews last night. I said to my sister-in-law, "Is Tanner past the point where he pees on you while you're changing his diaper?"

She said yes.

She lied.

That little guy has some incredible aim!

Oh...and just a word of warning to my mom:

I spilled half a bottle of fingernail polish remover on your bathroom counter. I cleaned it up but boy howdy does it smell!

Okay...and one picture...just because...


Don't you love how they all have their floaties on...just in case?

Tomorrow is our annual July 24th party. I'll take pictures and report back. I'm sure you can't wait!

Okay...enough nonsense.

I have to figure out a way to stay awake for the rest of this ridiculously long day.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the floaties. Such safe kids. And you could post a one-liner and I would still love it. So there.

Judie said...

Sweetie, that picture IS worth a thousand words! Besides, everyone deserves to occasionally take a brain nap!

Bossy Betty said...

I do love the floaties We should all wear our floaties all the time!

Beth Zimmerman said...

And just why, sweet Noelle, do you celebrate the 24th of July every year?

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

I laughed so loud at the floaties, I think I am not tired anymore!!

You've inspired me.

That does it.

I thought I'll go off to sleep now, but NO. No, I won't.

I won't even study. No.

I will watch a film. Any film.

If you and I were in the same place, right now, ahh, I'd take you out and have a coffee and make sure you'd have nothing better to do than count the birds in the sky. :)

Praise the Lord, the world is a large place. :D

- Wicked vixen.

The Chicken's Consigliere said...

Always happy to read about your day, Noelle. Have fun at the party. Floaties are good.

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

My daughter insist on wearing her life jacket in the kiddie pool! Love the picture!