Friday, July 16, 2010

Colorado...in Pictures


Hi!
I think you should know that I love my bed...
A lot!
I forgot how much...until last night.
Ahhh...
How do you feel about looking at a bunch of pictures of the great outdoors?
I hope you feel okay about it because that's what you get today.
Jason is headed off today for an overnight backpack trip with the scouts...
I am staying home...lucky me!
I might do something really girlie like get a pedicure.
Okay...I'll leave you to enjoy Colorado.
Happy Friday Friends!







































14 comments:

wjmom said...

Beautiful! Welcome home.

-stephanie- said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Now go take a nap in your comfy bed.

Joann Mannix said...

They are gorgeous pictures. Love the wooden cowboy.

Enjoy being a girl again.

Amy said...

Dude! The water is green. And pretty green - not "creepy what's in that?" green. Beautiful.

Cheeseboy said...

Colorado looks lovely. Very similar to our mountains here in Utah.

Baby Sister said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Wish you were here! :)

Feeling Just Right said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the effort you took.

Welcome back! :)

p.s. I don't even want to know HOW you took some of the scary pictures without fearing for your life.

Beth Zimmerman said...

You guys are adorable and the scenery is breathtaking!

Venassa said...

Great photos! We just dont have scenery like that where I'm at.

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Those photos are breathe taking! Enjoy your pedi!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think you and Jason are such a cute couple, and look like you totally belong together.

Diana said...

Beautiful photos! I'd love to visit Colorado. Enjoy your bed, and the pedicure. I can't stand to have anyone mess with my feet. =)

RawknRobynsGoneBlogWild said...

Beautiful pics. My sis is in Boulder, but I haven't been there.
Thanks for the follow, so I could do the same.
xoRobyn

jayayceeblog said...

My Hubby is from Colorado and your pictures would make him so homesick. Beautiful scenery. Love the hats!