Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Going to be Amazing

Something big is about to happen...

Something huge even...

And I can barely contain my excitement...

I woke up early this morning with anticipation...

I could barely eat breakfast for the butterflies in my stomach...

I can't sit still for even 5 minutes...

I'm getting my hair done in exactly 12 minutes...

Isn't that wonderful???

I knew you would think so.

And just one more little thing...195...I'm stuck at 195...can't someone...or 5 someones rather...get me t0 200? Pretty please?

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Am I a spazz thinking you were about to announce pregnancy?? And an even more total spazz that I thought you were talking about weight gain or something?!

I love getting my hair done. It only happens about once per every child born.

I can't wait to see some pictures!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I knew you weren't pregnant. previous post said so. But I totally want to see a picture of the new you!!!!!!!!

Feeling Just Right said...

I can picture Mother Platt saying, "Praise the Lord!"

In total agreement with Dazee- Picture Please!

195.. hmm... thinking really hard what I can do.

Debbie said...

Looking forward to reading some more...you are getting off the 195 mark...feeling just right, my blogging buddy just hooped you up like there is no tomorrow...I can see why now:) Debbie

Beth Zimmerman said...

Lord Have Mercy, Noelle! I keep thinking you're pregnant .... so that better be one gorgeous hair do! And then I thought you were losing weight and were excited by 195 but ... why would you want to be at 200? I get it ... followers!

Somebody give the girl a baby and 5 more followers already! LOL!

Amy said...

Hooray for new hair. :) I'm happy for you.

Venassa said...

Getting hair done is so fun!
You are at 198 now, almost there!