Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trouble At It Again

Last night I went to Trouble's house.

I had to talk to her mom about important things.

Trouble and her sisters were happy to see me.

I know because they ran out the door screaming, "You're home! You're home!" and they gave me big hugs. Trouble wanted me to pick her up.

They were all talking at once and poor little Trouble couldn't finish her sentence without her sisters interrupting.

After about 7 tries Trouble finally took my face in her hands and turned it to her. She looked very seriously at me as she said, "It's my turn to talk to you now."

I told her sisters they would have to wait and asked Trouble "What's up?"

"Ummm..." (she forgot what she was going to say.)

"Open you mouth," she said instead.

I opened it and that little girl smelled my mouth.

I'm not kidding.

She stuck her nose in my mouth and smelled it.

"Noelle, did you eat a cookie?"

As a matter of fact I had just eaten a cookie from Grandma's house...five minutes earlier.

That Trouble...she's something else.



11 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

That is a great picture of you and Trouble! ;) She is so funny!

Venassa said...

Haha such a cutie.
Great picture of the two of you.

Tiffany said...

Cookie breath... love it!

She is such a darling little girl. Being an aunt is so great :)

Baby Sister said...

Lol. That is hilarious!!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

My God!! I think my love for Trouble just increased two thousand fold! A tiny tot who knows her food is SOMETHING I tell you!

I am giving her a PhD degree in my specialty. Do tell her!! :D :D

Beth Zimmerman said...

That's hysterical! :) What a cutie!

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh man, so cute. and they will also tell you if your breath stinks. :)

Cheeseboy said...

Ha Ha! That sounds exactly something my son would do. Kids have no sense of personal space.

Sam said...

That picture is soo cute! And what a great story! hehe!

Heather said...

So cute. I love it when you write about her. :)

jayayceeblog said...

Isn't she sweeter than sugar? Love that story ... we should all be sporting cookie breath!